- Regular monthly meetings are usually on the 4th Wednesday of the month (November and December vary to accommodate holidays) at 10:30 am. (See Calendar for details and invited speakers)
- During the pandemic, these meetings are virtual.
- After the pandemic, meetings are planned to resume at St. Mark Presbyterian Church, 10701 Old Georgetown Road at I-270.
- We expect to resume the practice of providing lunch at the end of meetings and welcoming guests.
- We ask members to bring their own mugs.
Not only do our members have green thumbs, but they are also great cooks. By popular demand, we present recipes from our past meetings.
If the Montgomery County Public Schools are closed, the Garden Club meeting is cancelled. If school opening is delayed, the meeting will be held as scheduled.
Board meetings are held monthly, generally on the 1st Wednesday of the month to prepare for the general meeting. During the pandemic, these meetings have been virtual.